Funky Teriyaki Chicken Noodles
- 1 pouch Sicín Sásta diced chicken breast
- 2 tbsp sesame oil (or oil of choice), for cooking
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 thumb-sized piece ginger, grated
- 50 g honey
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 100 ml water
- Heat the oil in a large non-stick pan over a medium heat. Add your Sicín Sásta chicken and fry until golden, about 5 minutes.
- While chicken is cooking, stir together the garlic, ginger, honey, soy sauce, rice wine vinegar and water in a small bowl.
- Add to the pan and increase heat to bring to the boil, then cook for 4 - 5 mins over a medium-high heat until the chicken is sticky and coated in a sauce.
- While chicken finished cooking, cook the noodles according to pack instructions.
- Quarter the pak choi and steam for 2minutes.
- To serve, drain the noodles and divide between serving dishes. Place a piece of steamed pak choi on top of each, then top with cooked chicken. Drizzle the pan sauce over the top.
- Finally, garnish with spring onion, fresh chilli and toasted sesame seeds.