Baked Chicken Breasts
- 500g Sicín Sásta chicken breast fillets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon coarse sea salt and black pepper
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- rosemary (optional)
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees Celsius. Rub chicken breasts with olive oil and season with salt and smoked paprika. Place chicken in a roasting tin.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 10 minutes. Turn chicken and cook for another 15 minutes.
- To check if the chicken is cooked, pierce the thickest part of the breast with a skewer and the juices should run clear.
- Cool for 2 mins and serve.
- Garnish with rosemary (optional).