Fill in the form below for your chance to win a Ninja Multi Cooker!
Competition Terms & Conditions
- The promoter is Sicín Sásta, Shercock, Co. Cavan.
- Promotional copy forms part of these rules and by entering this competition you agree to be bound by these rules.
- To enter you must complete the online entry form above.
- The competition closes 17th December 2021, with a 6-in-1 Multi-Cooker to be won.
- Winners will be notified within 1 week of the draw, with prizes dispatched within 28 days.
- You can enter as often as you like once you complete the entry form in full. Only one prize can be won per family/address.
- Please allow up to 28 days for delivery of prizes.
- Winners will be posted on our website and contacted by email. If a winner fails to respond after 10 days, the prize will be forfeit and a new winner will be selected.
- We reserve the right to cancel or amend the Promotion and/or vary these conditions in the event of circumstances outside our reasonable control, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this Promotion or the provision of this offer, only where circumstances make this unavoidable. In these circumstances, we would always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants to avoid undue disappointment.
- To the fullest extent allowed by law, we will not be liable to you in respect of your inability to enter due to technical issues
- We will use the personal information we collect from you to administer this Promotion. Those opting in to receive further email communications from Carton Bros/Sicín Sásta, will receive the Sicín Sásta newsletter, which contains details on recipes, products and promotions, however you will have an immediate opportunity to unsubscribe should you no longer wish to receive this.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law and excluding death or permanent injury caused because of the Promoter’s negligence, the Promoter accepts no liability for loss or injury because of the Promotion.
- These terms and conditions will be interpreted and applied on the basis of Irish law and the courts of Ireland will have exclusive jurisdiction in respect of any dispute.